Our Statement Of Faith
· We are Bible Believers. We believe that the King James Bible Translation of 1611 is God's perfectly preserved Words in English today. Every word is exactly what God wanted it to be, and needs no correction by man.
· We are Baptists. We hold to the historic Baptist precepts without apology. Briefly, these are independent churches, saved church membership, believer's baptism, and baptism by immersion only.
· We are Independent Baptists. We are not part of any denomination, associations or conventions, affiliated with any organizations, incorporated, or registered with the state or government. We generally hold to the stronger and more conservative stands common among the local independent Baptist churches. Although we are Independent of any other organization, we are very dependent upon the Lord Jesus Christ as the Head of His Local New Testament Baptist Church.
· We believe in salvation by grace offered freely to all men through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ by means of His death, burial and resurrection. That we are saved by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, and that we are kept eternally by the power of God, sealed by the Holy Ghost of God until the day of redemption, having been already given the earnest of His Spirit.
· We believe that a sinner, after being first convicted of their own personal sin - by nature & by choice, being drawn by the Holy Ghost unto the Lord Jesus Christ, must be willing to repent and obey the gospel of Jesus Christ, trusting in Only Him as their Lord & Saviour and His Sacrifice for the payment of sin on the cross of Calvary.
· We believe in the eternal security of all saints.
· We believe in all sound doctrine that should be clear to any born again bible believer: a literal heaven, a literal hell, a literal devil, the recorded events of Genesis as real, the direct creation of all things by Jesus Christ, the virgin birth of Jesus Christ alone, the Godhead, the coming of Jesus Christ as both God and man, the blood atonement, the resurrection of Christ, the return of Christ, the 1000 years literal reign of Christ on the earth, the great tribulation that is to come upon all the world, the bodily resurrection of all men, the judgment seat of Christ, the great white throne judgment, and every teaching that becomes sound doctrine taught in the pages of God's Holy Word.
· We believe that the Local New Testament Church is the only institution established by God to fulfill the great commission, and that each local church is to be headquarters for world missions. The work of the church is to preach & teach the Word of God, seek lost souls, assemble together for mutual profit, give to the cause of Christ, pray as a church, send out God called preachers only, serve God faithfully, and let the light of Christ shine through us to the world.
· We believe that believers ought to live holy, separated lives in this present ungodly world. They should avoid ungodly entertainment, ungodly apparel and ungodly practices. We are to come out from among the world and be separate from all neo-evangelicalism and ecumenicalism and to have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather reprove them.
· We believe that we are called to evangelize the world and preach the gospel to each and every man and woman. We are to do this both in public ministry and in private homes; in fact at every possible opportunity. We are to seek lives to be changed, baptize believers, disciple them, enable them in service, plant churches and send out preachers to the far ends of the earth to establish more Local, New Testament King James Bible Preaching Baptist Churches for the Glory of God Almighty.
For more information about us, click on any of the following links: